Re: [DL] Dinero & Belongings {Goff} [OT]

> > Whats the difference between Dinero and Belongings?
>
> Hey, I've not forgotten you guys, I'm just waiting to get an answer from
the
> guy who wrote the book (Shane) on this one. Seems like a connecting flight
> got cancelled as he was returning from a convention, causing him an
> all-night layover in Cincinnati...
>
> I'm looking at you Mr. Zacharisan!

Damn, Goff, now you're butchering last names, too :) !  Besides, point your
suspicions to Jenny.  She's the one who works for the airlines!  It's a good
thing he at least got as far as Cincinatti. I wouldn't want anyone to have
to stay in that hotel.  There was a cockroach in that room at least an inch
long.  I know it's not much for someone from a more population-dense area,
but around here that's pretty big!  Still, it was cool when Shane gave me a
white chip in a HoE game when I declared that I was "panning for spleen".  I
learned, though, why he said that you're a wuss when it comes to
posse-killing.  Yecch!  I got made a mess of when the Junker in front of me
went bust on his Shootin': Junkgun roll.  KABOOM!

Nick Zachariasen