[DL] What the players know

I'm wanting to give my players some notes on the history of the Weird West,
with more detail becoming available to them the more they play. It's details
on the history, the current main players in the west and  the location's in
the West.

If anyone has any ideas or if someone has done something similar I would
like to hear from you. I would also like to do a similar project for Hell on
Earth. I see the whole thing as a progression running with the players as
they game more in both settings.

Look forward to any ideas.

John Horner
UK Marshal