[DL] High Noon Error?

I just noticed that the Sioux Shaman and Brave both have teh same stats
in the High Noon army list.  Thinking it rather strange that the Shaman
would have a Strength: d8 and Fightin': d10, and a Smarts of only d6, I
thought I should ask: Should the stats be different on the Shaman, or is
he just a reall ineffective spellslinger?
--Rich
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.