[DL] Query (Spoiler for my posse)

    Ths is a query that could spoil some stuff for my posse, so if you're one of them, stop reading!

    Is there a profile in either the Deadlands or Hell on Earth books for giant spiders?  I mean really big, 10'-12' + across spiders.  I might use the stats for the Sand Spiders in Monsters, Muties and Misfits, but if someone knows different I'd appreciate it.

Elder Gods, Shmelder Gods, who believes in that garbage anyway?
Hastur, Hastur, Hastur.  See?  Nothing hap--