RE: [DL] Becoming Blessed

Well, if staying Catholic then she could be a nun, right?  'Course, readin'
the Good Book should be enough for a couple o' points o' Theology, so
technically a Blessed don't need the whole Church organization.  Besides,
where's the fun in roleplaying your way thru the seminary, or the nun's
equivalent?  OK, so a good GM could make it fun...

(Sorry about the male assumption, but in Real Life(tm) Catholic priests are
men.  And I just blanked on the fact that there were quite a few Sisters
braving the dangers of the west.  Being female didn't keep Joan of Arc from
being Blessed.  Anyone know which of the Protestant flavors didn't keep
women out of the pulpit, if any, during the 1800's?  It doesn't happen much
even today, so I'd guess it was even more restrictive gender-wise 100+ years
ago.)

Jeff Y.