Re: [DL] Frightening realizations...

--- Daphne Brunelle <dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Anyone else find this to be true? That the dice and
> cards end up reflecting
> a good deal of the character, that is, regardless of
> chance or the odds.
> Daphné

This seems to be dovetailing with the previous luck
example, but I think I agree.  My character is a
scrawny just-barely 16 year old kid with a 3d6 Guts.
Statistically, there is no way she should be able to
stare eye to eye with a campaign villian who rolled 23
on an Overawe.  She's done it.

We have a Harrowed gunslinder with a great brawlin and
dodge both, but she's a bullet magnet!  Any spare
round seems to head right for her.

Maybe it's something about the combination of the two
randomization systems, I don't know, but somehow it
all works out like it should in the end.  *shrug*
Granted, this is a player's perspective; the Marshall
might have something else to say on the subject...

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen