[DL] Downloadable adventure

Could one of you help me out with the free downloadable adventure on the
Peginc site, I can't download it as my resident big brother at work will set
off all the little sirens  and armed response units will come and take me
away to be beaten with the rubber hoses. If it is small enough after
unzipping could someone mail me a copy, I'll have no other way of getting
it. Alternatively if someone would print it off and send me a copy my snail
mail, I'd happily reimburse them, I'm in the U.K. so this method would be
much simpler and cheaper from this side of the pond. Answer on list or in
private, it matters naught to me, I know this is a long shot, but I'm kind
of short on options,

"Stubby" Stu Fletcher