Re: [DL] Question (Spoilers)

Bryce wrote:

--snip--

> That outta do it.  While DL hasn't mentioned the KKK by name (probably
> b/c they'd have to be villains and they're a group that would sue PEG
> into nothingness for slander) they did mention the Knights of the
> Golden Circle, a Klan-esque group of BM baddies.

Now *that* would be funny.

"Your honor, PEG insinuated that we, the KKK, are a bunch of racist,
violent people looking to get rid of anyone we don't like."
"Uh huh."
"Well, uh...durn, I can't remember what our point is."

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - "I figured that most of you were really nice people,
or total geeks, hiding behind some sort of Web persona, but with the