RE: [DL] Question (Spoilers)

Hey!  You stealin' ideas from my campaign? ;-)  Those "imaginary, invisible,
dead space alien souls" have whispered quite a few interesting things into
some (N)PC ears around these parts.  Just wait until the Flag organization
rears it's ugly head.  My posse loves me!

OK, now for my question.  On of my posse has in his possession a small
wooden cask/keg of black powder.  You know, for reloading cap-n-ball weapons
or flintlocks, etc., small enough to tuck under one arm to easily run with
(while leaving a trail of powder behind you if you're in a Looney Tunes
cartoon).  Black powder isn't the same as TNT, so about how much of a bang
would the little keg make if set on fire?  I guessed that it is equivalent
to five sticks of dynomite.  Any educated estimates available?

Jeff Y.
Marshal of the Dynomite Gang

<SNIP>