Re: [DL] Question (Spoilers)

Hey Jeff....

I figured I'd take a gander at yer question. It would be my guess that a
little keg...holding probably about 3 - 5 lbs of powder....give or
take...would be about like 5 sticks of dynamite. Needless to say...if it
blows up...the person holding it will not survive......or may survive as a
one-armed bandit.

As for me....sorry I havent been able to get to games lately.....I had a
reenactment down in Bradenton this past weekend.....and have one in
Ocklawaha in 2 weeks....so Im not sure when I can come back......I think I
might run another character......I doubt my Huckster will be welcomed back
with open arms.....and my Alchemist is useless without better rules....

I'll try and email ya when I can make a game

Brooklyn Red Leg (a.k.a. David Farris)
The Red Legged Devil of the Iron Brigade
Corporal. 14th Brooklyn Militia, 1st Corps,
1st Division, Iron Brigade
Army of the Potomac