Re: [DL] Converting Bounty Points to chips.

>All right, I asked this before and got no response, so I ask again.
>
>I've got a lot of 1st edition adventures, but I play with 2nd
>edition.  1st edition gives experience for chapters in Bounty Points,
>2nd in chips.  My question, then, is what's the conversion rate?  I know
>the rate for converting chips to points, but what do you do when there's
>a 4 point award for the chapter?

here is what i've been doing lately.  Each session my party makes a
decision.  If they want bounty or chips as rewards.  I still award chips for
roleplaying but for adventures I either give them the bounty straight or let
them convert for chips.  On the other side I don't let them convert chips to
bounty unless they are like 1 point shy.  Of course they never manage to
save many chips after I start serveing up the damage in nice large doses so
it all evens out.

Hope this helps a little.
ron C