Re: [DL] So when will the Downloadable PDF's for this month be coming? (GOFF or SHANE or DAVE W.)

> So when will the Downloadable PDF's for this month be coming?  Any
> Ideas?

End of the month, most likely--as Rain o' Terror ties to the Collegium, I
can't imagine we'll release it before that book hits the shelves.

However, I'm not even sure who's handling this so I can't speak
authoritatively and Shane's on vacation until the end of the month so...

:-/

> ...and will they fall in with the subscription service?

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that's a "no." The logistics would be terrible.

John