RE: [DL] Converting Bounty Points to chips.

>My question, then, is what's the conversion rate?
>
>I usually just do a 1 for 1 swap on chips to points.  It's one of the
>things
>I love most about Deadlands, that your experience is linked to your fate
>chips.  The most hardcore "kill them all and let the reckoners sort them
>out" gamers in my group now roleplay their butts off to avoid a fight they
>think will cost them chips. It's munchkin-proofing at its finest.

Yeah 1 to 1.  If you can trade in chips on a 1 to 1 basis then the awards
should match.  Unless you are really sadistic.  Then make it 2 to 1 or
higher.  That will keep them roleplaying.

Munchkinism isn't dead, it's alive and well and scared out of it's mind.

Ron c