Re: [DL] RVC2: Mend

John Goff wrote

 Spoilers

Ok so maybe my original "possible" Spoilers message should have been
a bit stronger...

> > The question is, can the werewolf's mend
> > power heal a maimed wound that will be by then - weeks old?
> >

> Good question. After some thought, I'd say yes, both from game balance and
> "cosmology" standpoints. However, the ultimate call is yours, Roy.

So when he changes the werewolf will have the mashed leg , which will
then knit back together?  So initially I'll have a wounded Werewolf
under my control.

I am quite happy with a yes.  To be honest the guy needs a break.  He
fought tooth and nail, using his chips and skills wisely to survive
in a tight situation and then a "friend" stupidly shot him in the
back with a slug from a shotgun.

First use of Devil Bats and the MIB massive damage rules tho - and
all in one night :-)

Thanks for your help

Roy
All internet traffic to this site is