Re: [DL] Session Recap

OK, so I've read your man's session recap, and here's what I can carry away
form it on short reflection:

1. I don't think 'gook' was part of the American parlance before Vietnam,
though I could be mistaken.  Minor nit-picking, of course, but then you
asked for feedback.

2. Cute overawe on the part of our anti-hero, but I notice that he ran out
of bullets after eight shots (unless I read that wrong); where can I get one
of them eight-shootin' Peacemakers?  <g>

3. Poor asian sidekick...  It must be tough havin' a boss like that.

All in all, cute.  I guess being undead might make one somewhat blazé about
being shot at and all...  I can't say for sure, since I've never had the
pleasure.

It'd be nice to get some context as to why your posse was there, what they
were trying to accomplish, etc.

Feel free to send more!  (Heck, after dealing with one of Daphné (and now
Daniel, too) and their lengthy write-ups, that bit was a tasty little
appetizer.

Adios,

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca