Re: [DL] Session Recap

>OK, so I've read your man's session recap, and here's what I can carry away
>form it on short reflection:
>
>1. I don't think 'gook' was part of the American parlance before Vietnam,
>though I could be mistaken.  Minor nit-picking, of course, but then you
>asked for feedback.

I don't think It was either but that character doesn't have a name currently
so we had to make something up.

>2. Cute overawe on the part of our anti-hero, but I notice that he ran out
>of bullets after eight shots (unless I read that wrong); where can I get
>one
>of them eight-shootin' Peacemakers?  <g>

Was probably just a fluke.  First two shots were on one guy's head, second
two on two other guys heads third two were just random hits I think.  He
wrote it not me so It's bound to have a flaw here.

>3. Poor asian sidekick...  It must be tough havin' a boss like that.

Don't I know it.  Fortunetly he has black lightning and better sense.  That
is acutally a PC believe it or not.  And will most likely have more to do
next session after they finish off Zik.

>All in all, cute.  I guess being undead might make one somewhat blazé about
>being shot at and all...  I can't say for sure, since I've never had the
>pleasure.

He just happens to have Earps badge on.  It was a little presant for killing
the revenant (2 of them) and getting himself killed in the process.  He was
buried with it (alive) and still wears it inside his jacket.

>It'd be nice to get some context as to why your posse was there, what they
>were trying to accomplish, etc.

I run kinda short sessions compared to some people.  12to 6 is not really
that long with all the screwing around my party does.

The previous post had some background as to why Jimbo had to show up.
Justin (Jimbo) had his last character Louie Lui eaten by an oozer.  They are
pokeing around Salt Lake city in the road to hell adventure.  This last post
was them finding the gang's hideout and getting into a tussle with Zik.
More as it happens.

Ron C

"Film as soon as we invent it."