Re: [DL] Getting the Knack

dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca wrote:

>> I came across some DL larp rules on-line, dating from a couple of years back
>> (written by Luke Morgan and Darrel Shaw).
>
> Got the URL for that?

Of course, the problem with a Deadlands LARP is that people get wiggy if you
run around, er, fully costumed.

For that matter, having had firearms safety hammered into my skull when I
was in the infantry (waaaaaaay back), I think I'd be wiggy unless it was in
a hermetically sealed environment and I checked every pistol prop myself,
and every cartridge as well for that matter.

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca