[DL] Weird West Webpage

Afternoon all,

While I usually let Daphné flog our webpage and its content, I was
considering adding a Links section, the better to spread the word about our
little hobby.

I'm not sure if the Weird West Express webring is still functional, (feel
free to let me know if this is the case, and who I should contact), but even
if this is the case, more exposure is always better.

So, if you are so inclined, email me with your page's name and URL, and I
will put it up when I get the Links section online.

Oh, and the URL to Once Upon a Time in the Weird West is
http://www.geocities.com/weirdwest_2000 in the event that you wish to check
it out.

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca