[DL] Re: Back in action - Patrick Purcell

Hey everyone!

Got a new e-mail address, have been checking regularly, so decided to return to the good ol' listservs.

In case you don't remember me (does anyone?), my name's Patrick Purcell, I'm a student at Rochester Institute of Technology, and I run the rarely updated "Randall Stagg's Deadlands Tavern" (http://www.geocities.com/zamuelle/Deadlands/index.html)

As I had promised long ago, I have finally posted the Live Action rules, and I will be posting regular updates to all the sections of my page, including some editting to the "Guide to Greater Manitous" (I'm probably gonna split the Mad Scientist and the Huckster Manitous and clean up any problems in the info on each of them).

Just wanted to reannounce my presence and tell everyone that the LARP rules are up and available for anyone who's interested.  If you have any comments or recommendations for the page (or new Manitous), feel free to e-mail me privately or on the list, depending on the nature of your interest.

Great to be back everyone, just wanted to say HI
Does anyone remember me?  Is anyone still around from back then?  Phalen? Jay E Treat III????

oh well, bye all, see you on the lists!
Pat

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=rit