[DL] Post Halloween thought

Post Halloween thought for you all. I am currently watching "Poltergeist
II". Have any of you seen it? If you have, consider this: the main bad guy -
some sort of preacher - a wispy old looking guy, very emaciated...obviously
has alot of arcane powers...what sort of character would he be in Deadlands?
What skills and stats would he have? I personally think he would make an
excellent character...if you can think (or create) a character based on this
dude I'd be very interested to see what it's like!

J.

"Beat me if you can...survive if I let you!"