Re: [DL] Ghost rock smoke

>> Now, I just this very evening noticed the far more subtle faces in the
>> ghost rock smoke spewing from the sinking Confederate steamer on the
>> cover of The Great Maze boxed set. THAT I can believe.
>
>That's the proper level--and maybe even a little below. Unfortunately, it's
>often hard to convey exactly what you want in a written art order--pictures,
>1,000 words, and so on...

People already are a bit creeped out about the gadgetry because of the SOUND made by burning ghost rock, i.e. screaming in pain.  This just is something to make characters with hindrances like "Wuss" or "Weak Stomach" (can't think of real ones and books aren't on hand) possibly have to make a guts check.

My 1.5 cents

Pat

Get Paid... With Your Free Email at
http://www.zwallet.com/index.html?user=rit