Re: [DL] It's been fun...

You know, recently it struck me that pretty much all of the
recent Weird West stuff (excluding adventures) was really only coming
from your brain and that amount of output gets draining
after a while (goodbye creative juices).  So while I'm sad to see you
go, I can understand why you would want to move on.

Anyway, thanks for all your work - you can sit back and take
comfort in the knowledge that it's providing endless hours of terror
for posses all round the world.   :-)

Also cheers for all your responses to the questions, "official"  and
otherwise, it's been most appreciated.

Best of luck in whatever avenue of "real world" employment you're
moving into.

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses