[DL] icq

Wow, due to the amount of reply I've gotten, I guess we need to find someone
with a not so busy schedule to Marshall.  I know with my own Posse meeting
saturdays, I couldn't Marshall two games, so if anyone is willing to
Marshall, I guess we would have to run on the honor system of card draws and
dice rolls, because even with programs that automatically draw cards and
roll dice, the Marshall couldn't see what the program's results would be.