Re: [DL] I'm doing conversions

That's an interesting idea. I think I might steal it.

I've also been reading about the adjustments in the
Star Wars d20 RPG. Guess that they've turned hit
points into "Vitality Points" and they're using the
Constitution score as "Wound Points". In combat, you
hack through the Vitality Points before you get to the
soft, chewy Wound Points. Critical Hits deliver the
goods right to the Wound Points, which packs a real
punch.

I also understand that the mass enemies, or mooks,
have only wound points, to make the heroes more
heroic.

These are things I've been thinking about adopting
when I start running D&D sometime in the future.

My posse isn't really worried about that right now
anyway. They're trying to keep alive while the world
slips into Hell all around them in the Heart of
Darkness trilogy. Which kicks ALL contenders to the
curb, as far as I'm concerned.

Seeya
Mark M.