Re: [DL] The sad loss of the Cardstock Cowboys and a question.

To be snide, no not in those exact terms - you'd have
to add in a bunch of marketing buzz words.  It's well
known on the Hero boards that I don't agree with
Tundra's stated marketing approach for both the
Pinnacle and Hero Games lines.

On a completely person note, this guys behavior in a
forum run by the company his distributing would make
me fire him in a heartbeat if I was his boss.  He's
ticked off a LOT of people over there, in my not so
humble opinion.

Come on over and take a look:
http://www.herogames.com/discus/index.html

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen