Re: [DL] Re: Product updates [D&D OT]

--- Patrick Phalen <pphalen@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I dunno, maybe it has something to do with the fact
> that
> THE WHOLE FREAKING HOBBY WAS INVENTED DUE TO THIS
> GAME...
> Countless gamers cut their teeth on the game...
> I wouldn't call it devotion, more like common
> ground...

Yea, that's the general impression I get, despite my
opinions to the contrary.  It's just, well,
intimidating to the uninitiated.  And in my opinion,
there are better places to go for fantasy genres.
*shrug*

Sad to say, but I think I'm just to - young to be
properly awed by the Great Temple of D&D.  No offense
meant to anyone!  :)  But that doesn't mean I can't
laugh my tuckus off at KODT.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen