Re: [Re: [DL] The Lord of the Rings [OT]]

Hmmmm, I think you're slightly off here on a couple points:
1) Everything in the Bible has to BE factual, down to the most literal
interpretation.
2) Even things that ARE factual can be considered outright lies, if they
condtradict Number One (ie, the world being round, carbon-dating,
continental drift, Indians).

--
From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo