Re: [[DL] Raising Traits/Aptitudes/Etc.]

I believe it is stated in the player's guide or marshal's handbook one that
you must go through each step to get to the next.  So you would have to pay to
raise it from 1 to 2, then 2 to 3, then 3 to 4, etc.  But if you can afford it
all, you can do it all at once, but it is not cheap.  I do reserve the right
to be wrong though, and I am sure someone will correct me if I am.

Ogy Joe