Re: [Re: [DL] what supplements are recommended for a newbie?]

Sorry to hear that; it seems to be the one book our
local store can't get rid of!  I almost bought a
second copy on Sunday as an early "merry christmas to
me" gift!

Have you tried eBay?

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen