Re: [DL] Hucksters - Joker Question

That's not necessarily true.  When you are inventing you may have to take
several stabs at the same thing. The first time is seldom the first sucess.
Unless you use design quirks...the finest thing to come out for MS ever.

So after the first attempt the deck is still there and the jokers are most
likly still in it.  So after that failed attempt do you have them reshuffle?
  That would give the MS an unfair disadvantage.  You could keep pulling off
a new deck and get 10 new dementias without ever getting a resonable success
on what you are trying to invent.  I know this is kind of the intention
behind being a "MAD" scientist but I like mine to keep inventing after the
first thing.  Not devolve into some snivleing wreck that isn't any good to
anyone.

Its a victory when the party puts down the harrowed who has lost dominion.
Its sad when they youthanize the good doctor because he ate an NPC.

The odds change quite a bit but the backlash for MS are more severe than
that for hucksters.  Backlash will seldom kill a huckster, Dementias are
cripleing.

Ron C
"which still leaves the question.  How and when do you reshuffle the decks."