RE: [DL] what supplements are recommended for a newbie?

>Oh, so you're the other one.  There was a supplement, a plastic-wrapped
>affair with its own cardboard counters, regarding the Rail Wars I think.
>Are you the guy who bought it after it had sat on the shelf for a year,
>one
>day before I was able to buy it?
>
>David

Nope.  Haven't gotten any of the rail wars stuff.  I am glad to hear they
finally sold the thing, though.  It was sitting there when I bought my first
Deadlands books there.

--
iWon <http://www.iwon.com/> - Best Search Engine on the Web plus the
chance to win $10,000 every day, $1 million every month and $10