[DL] shameless plug time

well its christmas, solstice, huanaka, quanza, 3rd gift giving season of the
agnostic callender and lots of people have free time to blow on web
sites...myself included.

I've just now moved my old doomtown site to my @home server and updated
quite a bit.  So here it is time to shamelessly plug your site and mine.

http://ahclan.home.dhs.org

that's my new and soon to be briming with guns, spells, and writeups along
with a few adventures and my super duper lawyerin' rules complete with an
attached adventure to allow you to use those fancy rules.

so come on down bring the kids and have yerself a grand ole time.

ron Conner