Re: [DL] (OT) And now, a brief public service announcement (SHANE!)

If I'm going to be in a comic that involves Shane, there's something else
that should make an appearance: a metal letter "N," about a foot tall (it
WAS an N, right Shane?)
-Rich

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:49:18 -0600 Graveyard Greg
<graveyardgreg@netzero.net> writes:
> In a few months, GAMING GUARDIANS will be running a Deadlands
> storyline, where terrible things will have to me and my robot sidekick
EDG, and
> it'll be all Shane's evil doing!
>
> If you're interested in having your persona show up (even if it's
> just for a panel or two), why not email me? People I'm already planning
on
> having show up are:
>
> Machine Gun Kelly
> Drea O'Dare