Re: [DL] Unskilled check

> I found something in the accumulated rulings about a change to the
> unskilled check penalty, but can't find the actuall rule anywhere.
> any one care to enlighten me?

Use only one dice (type depends on attribute), and roll with a -4.

So, if you do not have "Fighting Knife" and you want to try anyway, with
Nimbleness (3d10), you roll a (d10)-4 instead.

If you have a related skill, like "Fighting: Brawl", with 5d10, you roll
(5d10)-4

There have been a few successive versions of the rule, so I may be wrong.

Vincent Vandemeulebrouck
The French tinhorn with a Great name