Re: [DL] Unskilled check

In "Tales of Terror: 1877" it says to roll the atribute dice at a -8. For example if you don't have "Fighting: Knife" you would roll your Nimbledness (3d10)-8 instead. I don't know if this is any better than the -4 method or not but it is another option.

Dave Panseri
gaidaigoji@home.com

"You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle at both ends again?"
"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."
I found something in the accumulated rulings about a change to the unskilled check penalty, but can't find the actuall rule anywhere.  any one care to enlighten me?