Re: [[DL] what other campaign books are their apart from devils tower?]

I enjoyed the Ghostbusters campaign, which I am currently running my group
through now (though they have drawn the story out much longer than it should
have been :) ).  Of course, the main reason I like it is that I like the
Doomtown CCG (DANG YOU WIZARDS FOR CAUSING ITS DEMISE!) and the backstory
associated with it, and the story is what I will miss most of all.