RE: [DL] epitaph 3

I didn't notice any gaps -- there's the blank page that would be the back of
the front cover if printed.  I do notice a couple (two, to be exact) pages
with graphical borders, and a picture inside the border that (on my
computer) draws just a hair after the border.  But no gaps in the middle.
Hmmm.

Jeff Y.