[DL] FoH & GRW Minis

Shane,

	Thanks! I am a very happy camper to hear that the new GRW/HN
miniatures will be coming out soon as well as the FoH stuff. To be honest I
am more interested in the GRW/HN minis since there are other sources for
15mm revolutionary miniatures (and they aren't required to play the game).
30mm weird west minis are somewhat hard to come by!

Paul