[DL] Rant!

  I must say I'm very disappointed with Cybergames.net
handling of Pinnacle. For the product delays,
cancellations,rescheduling and not supporting the web
page.  I have always thought (and continue to do so)
that the people at Pinnacle are top notch, but I now
I'm a bit burned out by by all the Cybergame changes
and I've yet to see one that's good.
  I had hoped that the D20 deadlands book would have
been published (Pinnacle could have struck while the
iron was hot!) and I think it would have drawn more
people into Pinnacle's great games.
  I have lost a lot of enthusiasm with the delay of
Lost Colony (and so have my players).
  I remember the first year or so of Deadlands when we
didn't see any new material and hope we don't return
to those days.
  Deadlands is a great game and I fear its demise (I
hope I'm wrong) because us gamers are a fickle bunch
and are always seeking new and fresh material.
  Having said all this,perhaps pinnacle has spoiled us
in the past, with their great support and always
willing to give us their ear. I think this has caused
us to have a sense of loyalty towards Pinnacle and a
more earnest desire to support this great game.
Looking over errors in spelling and grammar (I know
this is probable full of errors, but your not paying
for it).
  I will probable still buy Pinnacle's products, but
unless things change, it will be will be with the
extra money I have left over after buying other gaming
products (still haven't pick up Collegium).  Because,
unfortunatly I've lost my enthusiasm.
                                   Horace Black