[DL] Maybe I'm a fanboy

I know I have mostly lurked but now it is time to let my voice be heard

This is neither rant nor complaint just my views

I have enjoyed deadlands and hell on earth for just over 2 years now, I got
introduced by a former GM.  I was to the point of hanging up my dice until I
came across deadlands and it made me interested in gaming again.. Maybe I am
the rarity but I have bought every single orange and green book I could get
my grimy hands on. I have been amazed when new books come out to expand on
either of these lines because the writing and quality is far beyond anything
I have seen in the game industry.

When I just read that PEG as we know it down to the "big cheese" a tear
welled up in my eye for fear that there just might not be too much of a
future for deadlands and its sister lines....however till PEG/CG sighs that
dying breath (which I hope is not for a long while) I will remain an ever
faithful fanboy.
For briefness sake I shall end here and let you comment as you will.
     Matt Noyes
"Let freedom ring with a shotgun blast"