Re: [DL] Making Money (was: Rant!

> pinnacle was making money with all the books they were
> releasing, maybe not
> alot but the point is they still made money.

Do you know this for a fact?
Maybe I read too much into Shane's letter when he announced
the buyout, but I was under the impression that PEG was
losing money and was at a critical juncture in their future
(or lack thereof) when they decided to be acquired by CG...

Patience...
As long as Shane remains involved, we know that things will
work out...

Patrick