Re: [DL] My 10 cents worth

Thank you for being up front with us, I know that took
courage to say.

I've been on vacation for a week so I have a huge
back-log of e-mail to read through before I respond.
Just wanted to let you know I appreciate hearing from
former Pinnacle members about what they saw happen.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen

p.s.  Nice to see you Steve, and yes I'm due back at
the Hero boards soon as well.