Re: [DL] The Whateleys

Sorry Maggie,
         I spaced it.  I hadn't even thought about the spoiler potential.

Though in this case I have a loophole.  This particular tidbit was publicly
announced.

 From the product preview.
    The Black Circle: Unholy Alliance: Bayou Vermillion, Black River, and
the Whateleys' have joined forces! Here are their darkest secrets revealed.
Plus rules for a new type of magic! (128 pages)