Re: [DL] Deadlands Comic

"Reuben McCallum" <bloopy40@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey y'all
> Someone mentioned this, so I thought I'd bring it up. Me and friend of mine
> are writing (slowly, and with difficulty) a deadlands comic based on my
> long-running campaign (2 years, nine months and counting!). I was wondering
> if there was interest out there. It would be a serialised web-based comic
> book, released bi-monthly. My friend who will be drawing it is a superb
> artist, who deserves recognition.
> Whaddyall Think?

You kidding me?  I am so starved for Western fiction (or better yet, Western
Horror) that I'll gladly read just about anything.  Right now, I myself am
torn between trying my hand at some Deadlands-esque fiction (mustn't step on
any IP toes, mind, since if I go to the effort of writing, I also plan on
going to the effort of publishing) or re-reading the back cover of the
Leatherbound for the umpteenth time.

So count me in as a prospective reader!
--
Ross Coburn