RE: [DL] Statement [Snide comment warning] - tangent

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
> 'zactly...
> This plays into Allan's comments of "...whole new
> fans..."
> Patrick

Strange as this sounds, if Steve Peterson is able to
spontaniously create DeadLands players out of thin air
for a new edition, than the man obviously has powers
we don't and more power to him.  The rest of us have
to do it the old and hard way: weaning them away from
D&D and praying we don't wind up with more knights of
the dinner table (no offense, Jolly).

But I'm -still- not supporting Fuzion, and I don't
think I'd support a 3rd edition DeadLands unless they
did something truly amazing.  I don't see that
happening.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen