Re: [DL] newbie

Thanks, Bob.  That's what i thought, too, but there's no such animal here...

Ricky

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Fletcher
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 10:09 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] newbie

Someone mentioned last night that my messages were in html.  I contacted MSN support (new ISP, btw) and asked them how to turn it off.  They said I can't.  Any ideas?
    You should be able to go under Properties or Preferences in your e-mail program and change an option from "HTML" to "Plain Text."  I think that would fix it, but I'm no computer whiz.