Re: [DL] Alternate Vet of Weird West Tables

  I wrote an expanded article detailing every card for
veteran of the Wasted West which is posted on
Pinnacles HOE site, but I also sent them a Weird West
veterans table (many months ago) that they never got
back to me on. So since the web site probable will not
be updated for a while,I would be willing to send this
document to who every was interested.  My article for
the Wasted West veteran is on the Pinnacles HOE
library.
                                   Horace Black