[DL] Lawyerin

Here's my deal...I've taken my lawyer rules.

Some of you will no doubt remember them.

And i've expanded them a bit.  I'm currently writeing some background on the
Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe legal agency and their three founders.  Plot
devices, spoilers and maybe even an adventure if I can force one on my
group.

So here is my question...Has anyone actually use the rules yet and if so are
there any problems, adaptations or tweaks that I might need to make.

i've run a few trial "trial" simulations but I wind up getting hanged most
of the time.  I know the tables are harsh but the charaters are usually poor
and the lawyers never seem to roll well.

so any other help would be most appreciated.

I'll be posteing the rules on my site just as soon as i get around to it
this weekend....but with three different LARP games it's looking like
monday.

So post away and I'll get the finished product out and about some time soon.
  If I think up enough material this could turn into the first
online-non-peg deadlands work.

Ron C.

For a look at my page now try http://members.home.net/id10terror/