Re: [DL] Pinnacle news

> Honestly?
>
> Probably even more screwed then before.  5 months of nothing likely to be
> followed by several more months of same.  I doubt Shane will be able to
get
> many of the old crew back either.

This is true, but "free at last, free at last.".  Still, it is problematic
in that now, unless Shane sells again, this time to someone who'll better
understand the relevant business model, PEG may be a bit strapped for cash,
hindering production, so it MAY be just Shane for a while until PEG's wallet
spends some bounty to improve its Vigor.

Nick Zachariasen