RE: [DL] Pinnacle news

Has anyone officially heard from Mr. Hensley?  Does anyone else think this
sudden announcement looks strange?  It just seems weird that both sides, PEG
and CG, would up and split.  Judging by the amount of paperwork and lawyers
involvement I've had to deal with in my work, I would imagine that UNdoing
all of the IP papers, and ownership papers, and all that stuff, would be
nothing done lightly.  The press release looks official and all, even with
real-looking e-mail addresses for Mr. Peterson, but these can be faked if
you know how.

Maybe I'm just cynical.  If this press release is gen-u-ine, PEG has lost
it's sugar-daddy for paying for printing costs etc. to get new books to
market.  If delays were bad with CG, they will only get worse as Shane lines
up new money.

SIGH, I wish I had as much time/psychotic energy as Allan to volunteer to
PEG's cause ;-)   Sounds like PEG is going to need all the help it can get.
Someone else already said it, but if you've got any menial work that you
could farm out to listers, Shane, just ask!  Somebody out here could do it.

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang
and one of the rabid Deadlands supporters

<SNIP>